Wednesday, January 9, 2013

UP and coming events and news...

I never know when my next trip tp Jersey will be but I can only hope its ASAP. I still want to take ALL THREE kids simultaneously to the shore for a trip during the summer. And since it looks like i wont be at this years LOD concerts, I will be saving and planning for LOD 2014,15,16,17....etc... I am working to try to donate and help with Sandy relief as much as i possibly can thru cause supporting purchases and monetary donations. I hope you will too. There are a ton of different ways listed online. Please take a minute to give, and realize that its going to take years for things to return to normal and it is gonna take a LOT of donations to do so. I am still waiting for my chance to sit with Dave Marsh and talk about the book on his sirius radio show. And you can keep your eyes open for the issue of Backstreets(hopefully this very next one) to have a complete coverage and interview of the book and several of my favorite sneek peeks of the books layouts i sent over the backstreets guys. As usual I am tirelessly always looking for a tradtional publisher to adopt the book manuscript, as that would lead to a much larger exposure for the books history and hopefully a positive impact on the buildings future. Prospects are being followed up as i write. Another on my list of wants to dos, is an audio commentary with me and Upstage photographer and employee Jim Fainer, to offer in addition to the book. There are SO many cool stories left to tell and details to talk about regarding the making of this huge insanely beautiful book of photos. Being that I am in Texas,and Jim ISNT it might be a while. I DO have three kids ya know. LOL. Until then, I will be screaming about the history and the book at the top of my lungs, online...so be sure you stay connected with the Facebook page and right here on blogspot.com for the next wonderful awesome crazy thing that is bounnnnnd to happen next. As Bruce says,(that i finally got to hear IN CONCERT!extra PERFECTION with a PERFECT CHERRY ON TOP!!!) "From Small things, BIG things one day come..." Love, Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment