Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Just a reminder that I do post most of my updates on the Facebook page for my book, here is the link:
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=127404970667418

Be sure you like it and share it often.

The building is still for sale to date. No changes have occurred since my last update.
There are some factors that don't really add up, but I can't explain or understand it, so patience is our best bet. I can not explain why it continues to sit there, with zero attention from investors or history enthusiasts given its very unique and intriguing nature. Maybe politics is a problem? And I don't think any of us can side step that kind of issue. But if we all continue to show it support by sharing the books story on our social media outlets, we can at least have the chance to catch the attention of someone with power,money,and passion for this amazing piece of history. Advocates are the buildings only hope. Time and again, it's been proven, that the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
So please, educate yourselves by reading the entire story in the book, FOR music's sake, then share it with friends, and start a chain reaction. Pulling resources from everyone's reserves is the best and only way we can get off the ground floor with such a large Under taking.

I appreciate you all. And I have enjoyed the new people I've come to know thru social media and the stories and reactions to the book. I hope you can all, continue working v on the dream...

Talk soon...

Sincerely,
Carrie Potter Devening

No comments:

Post a Comment